These days, whenever you turn your television set, you will see celebrities looking drop-dead gorgeous and absolutely perfect in every way. From beautiful, thick hair to down to their very nails, celebrities are an embodiment of perfection in every single way. It is very natural to want to look like them, because everyone wants to look their best and be appreciated for their beauty. Eyelashes play a huge role in making celebrities beautiful. You think that their eyelashes are long because of eyelash extensions and mascaras, but that’s not true. They maintain their eyelashes so that they grow long and healthy. When your eyelashes start thinning, you may wonder, “Do eyelashes grow back again?” Read on to find out if they do and how to grow them fast.
What causes eyelashes to fall
There are many factors which can make eyelashes weak and cause them to fall. To fight eyelash fall, you need to first understand what causes it. Some of the main causes are:
- Hypothyroidism – Hypothyroidism seriously affects hair growth and can cause eyelash fall.
- Makeup – Constant and prolonged use of makeup and cosmetics can make hair brittle and cause it to fall off.
- Drugs – A lot of medicinal and pharmaceutical drugs can cause hair fall as a side effect. This often affects eyelashes as well.
- Mites – Tiny mites living in hair follicles can cause infection and cause eyelashes to fall off prematurely.
How to prevent eyelash fall
- Diet – This is the most important thing to do to get strong, healthy and long eyelashes. Make sure to eat a nourishing and healthy meal rich in protein to help make lashes stronger.
- Castor oil – Castor oil has been known for centuries for its ability to make hair grow quicker, healthier and stronger. It can make your eyelashes stronger, thicker and also prevent shedding.
- Olive oil – Olive oil is great for eyelashes and also your skin.
- Green tea – Green tea has numerous health benefits. Not only is it amazing for your body, but it is also great for your eyelashes.
- Natural oils – Natural oils like coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, linen oil, sesame oil, sweet almond oil, rosehip oil, burdock root oil and argan oil are also rich in nutrients which stimulate the growth of eyelashes.
How to get thick lashes quickly
Do eyelashes grow? Can they grow longer? How to make them grow back really fast? If these are the question on your mind right now, no need to worry, for this article tells you exactly how!
With the help of a special new product called Lash Idol, your eyelashes will not only grow back, but also grow back really fast. Lash Idol makes eyelashes thicker and stronger as well!
It is a specially created serum, just for your eyelashes. It has amazingly well balanced formula with nutrients cherry picked to make your lashes beautiful, shiny, strong and healthy. It helps the regrowth of eyelashes quickly and makes them longer, giving your eyes a youthful and bright look.